Saturday, November 10, 2007

Oh my knee..

Since my diving trip 2 weeks ago, I have no been to gym. Went for BodyCombat class last Sunday and all my friends were asking me "Where have you been?". Even Danny, even Cloey. I feel so touched that my absence was felt Hehehe... Was damn tired and achy after BodyCombat class last Sunday. I sweat buckets during the class! I couldn't even lift my arms the next day.

Then went to BodyStep and HiLo on Thursday morning. BodyStep was fun but tiring. HiLo was something like BodyJam. A member hurt her knee during HiLo class. Hope she is fine. But that night, my right knee started to ache. I put on my dad's knee guard just to be on the safe side. I even slept with it. Next morning I felt fine, so I went for HiLo and BLT class. During HiLo, my left knee pulak was acting up. Changed the knee guard on the other side. Ouch. Walking up and down stairs hurt :( By evening, it was alright, so I went for BodyJam and BodyPump class. My knees didn't hurt much but I tried not to over-stress them. Had fun. Body was aching all over but it felt good. Yum..

No comments: