Sunday, April 6, 2008

Girls night out

Went out with the girls last night. Had dinner at upper star. The lamb chop was alright but service sucks. The waiters were not friendly or efficient at all. We have decided not to go there anymore. It was great catching up with them as it has been a while since we last met up. Had so much fun. The band at Shens was good. They played a couple of "old school" songs. I was really impressed when they sang Boyz II Men's I'll Make Love To You and End Of The Road, some of my favourite songs from the group. The male vocals were really good but the girls, well suffice to say that they were just pretty back up singers. I really didnt like it when they started singing a few Sean Kingston's song almost back to back. Bleh. The lead guitarist was pretty interesting :)

Anyways, gym activity of the week:
Monday: BodyJam, BodyCombat
Tuesday: CardioDance
Sunday: Yoga

Should go for more yoga classes. I'm so stiff now. The new yoga instructor is pretty good. I like it that he takes effort to correct our poses and not try to kill us with crazy yoga stance.

No comments: