Sunday, September 14, 2008
Diving
Went diving wt PomPom Island, off Semporna, recently after more than 10 month hiatus. It has been quite a while and I really missed diving. It drives me nuts having to drive to work and see this beautiful scenery of the calm waters of the bay and not have the time to dive. So when the opportunity came up, I grabbed it. It was a good trip. Good company, good dives, good food, good fun. It was a very nice break from work. I miss being underwater. The cool silent refreshing environment just calms me and I forget the hecticness of work. I'll be going there again next week, but this time to clean the reef with a bunch of friends. I hope I will have the time and opportunity to dive elsewhere like Mabul , Phillipines or Lembeh one day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
good to have u around in pompom .. cheers .. had loads of fun hahhaha
i had lots fun too :)
Post a Comment