Pah Valentine's day... it came and went. Of being a hopeless romantic, I love being fussed about and pampered. But why can't V-day be everyday?
I had a very simple V-day. We went to the beach and had our ritual of eating jagung and drinking air tebu why watching the sunset. It was beautiful. We had a good talk while walking along the beach at dusk and somehow I really appreciated that. He then dropped me off with my friends at 1st beach cafe where I had dinner with them.
He just left this afternoon. I was already missing him during the last moments we last saw each other last night. We didn't really say goodbye, but the feeling just sucks. I know I won't be seeing him for another couple of months. I just wished we weren't this far away from each other
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment