Monday, March 22, 2010

Lazy

Yeah yeah yeah it's been more than a month since I last updated. Lots has been going on but I'm just freaking lazy...

  • My mum was admitted to the hospital a couple of days after CNY for abdominal pain. Nothing serious, thank goodness
  • Hated February like a bitch
  • Went to Penang and Putrajaya for a symposium and workshop. Stayed at 4-5 star hotels, fully sponsored trips. Unfortunately also very short trips. But very informative
  • Decided that I would probably be working as a government civil servant for a very long time. Not that I like how things work in the government, but I feel that I would have more job satisfaction. Somehow, somewhat.
  • Going on oncall like crazy the next few days...but
  • ...Will be rewarded wt a diving trip at the end of the month. Finally... will be goin to Manado this weekend. It'll be a very long journey: KK-KL-Jakarta-Manado in 18 hours... Tiring huh? Oh well, I can't waitttttttttttttt....

No comments: