Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Underwater paradise/Birthday celebration

OMG never in my wildest imagination did I imagined how beautiful Sipadan was. It just spoilt me and I guess it's true what a couple of people told me that it is paradise underwater. At one point, there were soooooooo many colourful fishes all around, it was like a living underwater technocolour. So unforgetable.

On the 28th, as I was finishing my last bits of dinner, I suddenly heard a group singing the "Happy Birthday" song. I just thought "Wah, ngam jugak ada orang punya birthday just a day before mine". So I turned around to see who was the lucky person. Then I saw Allister and the resort staff with the birthday cake walking towards me. Alamak!!! I think this is my first surprise birthday celebration and not to mention my first birthday cake in the past few years (I can't remember the last time I had a birthday cake. I sorta stopped celebrating for a few years already). Candice, Steven, Allister, Serena and Calvin chipped in and gave me A diver's guide to Reef Life. Was soooooooooooo happy :) I couldn't ask for a better birthday. Thanks guys. I really appreciate it :)

Sipadan, I shall be back!

2 comments:

Allister Lee said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!

Nice diving with ya, hope to dive more and more for many years to come! Glad you enjoy the book too!

mom2ashley said...

wow that's nice!...
I've been to sipadan too and yea..it is truly a paradise underwater!