Saturday, October 13, 2007

Vampire bride

I had a dream a few days ago. I was in an apartment It was no ordinary apartment. Only certain people can see it. Somehow they don't know that this apartment is different. To them it is like any other apartment. You can say it's something like , Sirius Black's house (Harry Potter's god-father's house, the one that was made the HQ of Order of the Phoenix). Only 2 types of "people" that could go to this apartment. Human and ghosts. It was an "open house" day and I happened to be in the apartment, mingling with the people in it. The only thing was I couldn't tell "who is what". I realised this and I was damn scared.

In the 2nd scene, I was at a shop which was facing the sea. Somewhere like in Segama but the shops were much much nicer. The weather was bad. Dark clouds. Strong wind. The sea was choppy. My instint told me "Tsunami!". I quickly tried to close the shop with the shutters. It was like the old fashion kinda shutters that ran from the ceiling to the floor, connected to each other.

3rd scene: I was walking with a group of girls. I can't recall who the girls where. But I can remember that we were walking in front of a row of houses, just like the old houses from the 1920s in San Francisco. It was a dark day, maybe at night. Next thing I knew I was snatched by a flying vampire, not me only but a few others.

4th scene: I was sitting at a table (like at a cafe) with the "mother-in-law" vampire. It seemed like I was being interviewed. Something happened, I can't recall what, but I managed to escape from being kidnapped.



Damn the dream, or rather nightmare, was scary! Even typing this is freaking me out. I hope I don't get this dream ever again

1 comment:

bwooie said...

mother-in-law he he he. marriage jitters? lol