1. What did you do in 2007 that you'd never done before?
Interestingly I did many new things in 2007, partly because, I think, I was working in district and had more time and easier to take leave.
- Diving at Roach Reef, Tawau. The lighlight of the trip was the humongous school of barracuda in tornado formation
- Went to the 10th World Music Rainforest Festival in Kuching Sarawak.
- Went to Hong Kong and Macau- Diving at Sipadan on my birthday. Amazing experience. Highlights of the trip were the sharks and turtles
- Went on a tour to Seoul and Beijing
- Decided to come back to Likas to do Paeds
- Actually liked working at the maternity and child health clinic in a rural district
- Joined a gym
- Went for a medical camp at Kg Samparita
- Absailing at BTN Kundasang. I was scared shit.
- Cut my hair very short
2. Did you keep your New Year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I can't really remember if I made any new year's resolution for 2007 but my resolution for this year is to go to gym at least twice a week and study for MRCPCH
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
My cousin Theresa gave birth to baby Brandon 6 months ago and a couple of my JM (nurses) gave birth
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Erm, nope
5. What countries did you visit?
Hong Kong, Macau, Korea, China.
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
More time with my boyfriend and to be closer. The fact that we are in different parts of the country is difficult. I also would like to have more money which will be easier to get since I will be doing calls now and I don't have to pay rent or spend much money on petrol because I don't have to commute to KM anymore. Besides that I want to have more motivation and drive to study for MRCPCH
7. What date from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
My birthday. Simply because I had an amazing and great time diving with amazing friends.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Clocking 30 over dives ever since I started diving in Sept 2006
Managing twins regularly in my clinic
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not being able to save money. Not being disciplin enough to study. Not being able to be strong emotionally.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Just a couple of upper respiratory tract infections
11. What was the best thing you bought?
My gym membership. It gave me motivation to be more rajin in exercising.
My wetsuit and mask
My new bed and mattress
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
None
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
None
14. Where did most of your money go?
Travelling and diving
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Diving at Sipadan
16. What song will always remind you of 2007?
Umbrella and Irreplacable
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? Sadder
ii. thinner or fatter? Slightly thinner
iii. richer or poorer? Poorer
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Travelling. Diving. Studying
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Working
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
With family
(there is no #21)
22. Did you fall in love in 2007?
I was already in love and still in love
23. How many one-night stands?
None and never
24. What was your favorite TV program?
America's Next Top Model. American Idol. Grey's Anatomy
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
I probably wouldn't say hate but dislike Z and my former clinic sister
26. What was the best book you read?
Princess Orchid. The Last Empress. These books made my visit to Beijing interesting because I could relate what the tour guide was telling us regarding the Ming and Qing dynasty.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Went to the Rainforest Festival I heard many rave reviews from my friends. Unfortunately it wasn't my cup of tea. Went for the Jazz Festival at Jesselton Point and was pretty surprised that I enjoyed it. Also enjoy listening to Amir Yusof playing at the First Beach Cafe
28. What did you want and get?
A new bed and mattress because my old one was hurting my back. Now I'm getting good sleep
29. What did you want and not get?
I wanted to go diving at Lembeh but I couldn't go because of financial contrains. Oh and I didn't get that big fat bonus I wanted
30. What was your favorite film of 2007?
None because I hardly watch any
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Diving at Sipadan on m 26th birthday
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Being closer physically (in distance) and emotionally with my sayang
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2006?
Workwise I wore mostly skirts and occasionally pants with blouse or shirts. Sometimes baju kurung
Casual - more of tank tops or baby-t with 3/4 pants
34. What kept you sane?
Time away from work
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Johnny Depp
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
The street demonstrations in KL recently
37. Who did you miss?
My boyfriend who is miles away
38. Who was the best new person you met?
Joanne and Izuan
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2006.
Take advantage of opportunities that come your way. You might not come across them easily
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
Can't think of any at this moment...
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment