Monday, January 28, 2008

sick as a dog

No updates for the past week or so. Have been pretty busy with work and now that I have started tagging calls, I need time to "recuperate" from my call. Went to KL last weekend to escort a patient to IJN which was great koz I got to meet up with Mr BF. I was very happy to see him but sad at the same time because it was such a short trip. When I got back, I had this bad sorethroat which was followed by a bad rhinorrhoea and sinusitis. The worst thing was that I had a tagging call at the peak of my illness. Thank goodness I survived. Had a haircut yesterday. I didn't know how I would look like with a "chinadoll" fringe. Now I know. Will be combing my fringe sideways now until it grows long. Hehehe... At KM now for a meeting, sitting in the MO room, using free streamyx with a couple of tissues full of "liquid mollies" on the table. Yuks...

No comments: