Sunday, August 17, 2008

Oh Gawd

Did somebody pressed the fast forward button or what? Not only its already August, but its past mid August already...Soon it'll be September and before you know it, its October and that means another year older. Sigh. Ok on the brighter note, probably the only positive note, is that Raya will be coming soon and that means He'll be back soon :)

Otherwise, updates will be short...
  1. Cut my hair short last week. Sorta dread it once Bobby finished with my hair. Somehow I always want to cut my hair short and once it's done I just regret it. And for a few times now I wanted to keep a tail but always forget once I get to the saloon. I need a new hairsyle...
  2. The weather is bloody hot nowadays I just wish I could walk around in my birthday suit...
  3. Finally went to the ENT and I apparently might have this "late onset allergic rhinitis". However, I don't feel any difference since I've been on Cetrilizine and Nasonex nasal spray... Does this mean I can still dive?
  4. Damn you Air Asia for cancelling KK-Bali direct flights. Damn you.
  5. Oh gawd I have 3 EOD calls this week dammit...
  6. I bloody miss my boyfriend...come back soon sayang.

No comments: