I was having a nap last Saturday, during the time when I was doing 3 EOD calls in a stretch. I suddenly woke up, look at my handphone, it was 5 o'clock. Then I went nuts "I'm late!!! I'm oncall!!! I'm oncall!!!"... Only to realise later it was 5 PM.
So many things to do, so little time...
- Write letter to MMC
- Settle PTPTN loan
- Prepare for grandward rounds
- Actually sit down and start studying
- Get all my official paper work done
- Pay all my bills
Having a sore throat and cough. I'm losing my voice. I hope I'll recover in time for my dive trip.
Attended a friend's wedding lunch this afternoon. I think I overdressed and realised I'm too skinny when my consultant commented that I'm getting too kurus. I know that too. Having to be able to wear a dress I bought years ago and that I kept at the back of closet for years because I wasn't able to wear it just shows it. Somehow, in some sickly way, I sorta like it this way koz I can wear more of my old clothes now. I just want my tummy fat to migrate north (to my chest hehehe). Just want to let everybody know, I do not have an eating disorder. Sit with me during meal times at you'd know. Join me during work and then you will see why.
Now where is the Pause button...........
No comments:
Post a Comment