Sunday, November 1, 2009

bittersweet

I'm so glad I decided to go to KL for my birthday this year. I'm glad I took leave from work. Period. After what happened last year, I decided that its not worth the energy to work and get screwed (in a bad way....) on my birthday.

Initially planned to go diving at Sipadan this year but after announcements that the MJ movie was going to be released on my birthday, I didnt have to think twice.

Highlights
  1. Watching Michael Jackson's This Is It. Watched it TRICE. I don't think I can get enough of it. He's a genius.
  2. Meeting and spending time wt Mr BF. Was so happy happy happy. He gave me D&G LaJune for my birthday :)
  3. Meeting up wt the girls. Always makes me happy to get together with them
  4. Shopping

Lowlights

  1. Not having enuff time with Mr BF. Work beckons him and that sucks.
  2. Nothing to go with this KL trip but I have to pay for my carloan + health insurance + car insurance + road tax + car service this month. What a bitch.

No comments: