Sunday, November 15, 2009

Dear adik

Dear Adik Suliza,
You have been a dear sweet friend, not just a patient. I will always remember you now that you're gone. I feel sad that you had to go this way, in such a painful way.

I last saw you a few days back, on Thursday if I'm not wrong, in PICU. You looked ill and you had that nasty angry looking patch on your thigh. And this morning I found out that you went into septic shock and that nasty angry patch had spread to both your thighs, pelvis and abdominal region. I can't imagine anybody to have anything like that. I hope you went in peace.

And suddenly I remembered those times when you offered food to me. You always offer food to me, may it be kuih or fruits or just a chewing gum. I'm sorry I couldn't find that black chewing gum that was good to blow bubbles with. But I'm glad I did buy those colouring books for you. You were good at drawing and colouring.

I had a good time with you dear adik and I hope you are at a better place now. Rest in peace

No comments: