Monday, August 23, 2010
Procrastination
Have I not learnt anything... ANYTHING about procrastinating? Studying last minute for exams, doing last minute packing for trips, preparing for CME/GWR/JC. ANYTHING? Apprently not. I really wanted to give myself a huge kick in the derriere for not analyzing my data earlier, tracing the case notes earlier, prepare the ppt earlier... sigh.... I guess leopards don't change their spots huh? I honestly hate this one quality of mine, honestly honestly koz the results really come back and bite me in my ass for all the last minute work. The stress OMG is unimaginable. I couldn't sleep and eat properly for 2 weeks before THE presentation. Why oh why do I do this to myself. In the end, it just make me look stupid and I really wish I didn't sign myself up for this. I didn't find the course one bit interesting or informative (for me, at least). I hate myself
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm a terrible procrastinator. I'm planning to stop....maybe tomorrow, or the next day. Heh.
Post a Comment