Received a call from my Kudah HQ saying I've been called to attend an orientation course a.k.a. endless boring talks at AWANA Genting Hotel.
Pros:
- Not having to work for 3 days
- Going to Genting
- Meeting uni friends
Cons:
- Not working for 3 days meaning 3 days worth of work backlogged. My poor poor patients.
- Going to Genting. Actually I don't fancy Genting much
- Meeting uni friends whom I DON'T want to meet
- Listening to boring lectures
Why why why so bittersweet? I actually thought of extending my stay through next weekend but I feel so guilty leaving work. I'll be going to KL again end of this month. But why lah so celaka the BIG HQ didn't inform me earlier. At least I don't have to fly cheap Air Asia but instead skive on Gov's money and fly MAS.
*evil grin*
Friday, March 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment