Friday, September 21, 2007

Sleep and dreams

I was sick lately with a nasty cough after I got back from HK and decided to take some Benadryl. After I got it from the hospital pharmacy, I forgo the spoon and took a swig straight from the bottle, roughly estimating 15mL (hehehehe). That night I had a good sleep. But since then, I noticed that I have been having more dreams, or at least remembering more of them

  1. Was held captive in an American style restaurant (mcm Chillis, TGIF). It was semi dark inside and there was one orang jahat keeping a number of us hostages. And he made us hold weapons. Then suddenly I was on top on a building, hiding. Somebody was shooting at me and I managed to kill that person with my weapon (some M16 I think hahaha)
  2. I was sitting for SPM (argh it is still as nerve wrecking in my dream as it was IRL!!!). I couldn't finish my BM paper and somehow we could do a couple of papers in a stipulated time eg BM, Physics and Pend. Moral in 3 hours or something like that hahahaha. I remember thinking, in my dream, "Screw Moral, as long as I pass my BM, I pass my SPM"
  3. IRL, my mum went to Europe for pilgrimage and she is now in Rome. In my dream I went to Rome with a group of people and I was trying to find her in Rome.

Alamak I forgot the 4th dream. Last night I had such a good sleep (even managed to have 2 dreams, dream no.3 and no. 4) that I overslept!!! I only woke up when the clinic sister called me at 8.15am!!! Holy crap! I jumped out of bed, quickly got ready and rushed to work.

No comments: