Sunday, September 9, 2007

KK-KL-KK-Macau-HK-Macau-KK in 10 days

Phew! What a vacation... Here's the summary just simply because I'm tired and lazy hehehe..


  • 30th Aug - KK-KL. Was so damn pissed at Cititel because my room wasn't ready when I arrived. This was not the first time this had happened and they made me wait for 1.5hrs. So tired that I just rested in my room till dinner time when I went out with Eileen and Lai Oon (my cousins) to Bangsar Village and had vietnamese food for dinner. Stayed up till 12.30am to watch fireworks but till that time, still none in sight so i decided sleep and rest was more important.

  • 31st Aug - Merdeka day. Had breakfast wt cousins at Brickfields and shopped for baby Matthew's birthday present. Then they dropped me off at Melanie's house for the birthday party. Makan, gossip, watched Music & Lyrics, a session of karaoke, makan and left at 9pm!

  • 1st Sept - Augustina picked me up and went to the Subang as she wanted to watched the airshow. Unfortunately, no airshow but just walked around at the exibits. Nothing special also. Then lunch Asia Cafe and a couple of rounds of fuzzball and pool. Then off to The Curve for karaoke at RedBox. Bought 2 pairs of shoes (Nike cross training and Puma Motorsports shoes) and a pair of Nike socks for about RM300. Cheap!

  • 2 Sept - Met up wt Mr BF who has been pretty busy with work lately. Poor him (and me). Anyways, I was so glad to see him again and wished I didn't have to let him go when he had to leave for work. Met up with my girlfriends for lunch/tea at Dome.

  • 3 Sept - Checked out and met up wt my cousin Kim. Had lunch at Tesco and jalan jalan at The Curve and Ikea. My feet were killing me and I was so damn tired by evening.

  • 4 Sept - Breakfast at Kepong and then Kim dropped me off at KL Sentral. Took the bus to KLIA LCCT and met up wt August for lunch. Slept most of my flight.

  • 5 Sept - KK-Macau-HK. Our flight was delayed and we reached HK passed midnight. By the time we reached out hotel, we were so tired that we only had energy to bath and eat our instant noodles.

  • 6 Sept - Went to Times Sq for Dimsum. Mostly window shopped at various places (can't remember the names) because things were very expensive and were food. So damn tired by the end of the day. But the worst thing was I couldn't sleep that night because I had Nai Cha (something similar to Teh-C but more kao). At first I had some palpitation, then this awareness that I can't sleep. That lead to me freaking out and feeling scared and thinking why I can't sleep. The fact that I had Char Siew- Kai Fan that evening took me back to a couple of years back when I was watching a scene from the movie The Eye where the ghost was licking the Char Siew just freaked me out that I got out of bed and turned on the TV. I have an over-imaginative mind, I know. After that I realised I was having insomnia because of the damn tea. After a watching a half muted BBC news channel only did I managed to completely fall asleep at 4.30am!!!

  • 7 Sept - More walking. Blew my budget at the Esprit outlet where their stuffs were damn cheap (I don't even bother walking into the Esprit shops in Malaysia, so that says a lot on how cheap the things there was).

  • 8 Sept - Took the ferry back to Macau, left our bags at the ferry terminal and had a ultra short (self) tour in Macau then rushed back to the terminal to pick up our bags and rush to the airport only to find out that our flight was postponed 4 hours! That meant we were stuck at the airport for the next 6 hours! Of course we could have checked in our bags and take the cab back to town but we were all tired and broke. So pissed at AA. Anyways I only reached home at 1am.

No comments: