Thursday, January 15, 2009

Dear Al,

My my, has it already been 10 years? How time flies. It still seem surreal to me that you're not with us anymore. I think of you sometimes and where and what would you be doing at that time. I met your mom a while ago at a wedding luncheon and she initially seemed alright. Quite cheerful. We talked about your sister and she asked about how I was doing. And then for a moment she was quiet and her face changed. It was obvious that she hasn't gotten over her lost of you. Honestly, I still, somehow, haven't gotten over your death. I still feel sad thinking about you, how short your life was but it was a full life you lived I guess. I really admire you, not only for your external beauty but also your internal beauty. I admire your intellegence, wit, courage and honesty. Life is unfair, I always think, for you to leave this world, your family and friends at such a young age. I still wish you are here with us... I miss you my friend Alvira

No comments: