Happy new year
Spent my new year's eve oncall. Was glad that it was a rather good call. But I'm so frustrated in the past week that i'm oncall during festive seasons when most of my friends and family are back in town and I can't meet up with them. And furthermore, this feeling has been exacerbated by the fact that i have to be oncall during CNY as well... sigh. Does this mean that just because I'm local that I would be oncall every CNY??? I'm so unsatisfied. I want to take long leave in February in this case... sigh...thats just me complaining of injustice.
on a lighter note, spent the whole day today wt my friends. had buffet lunch at The Circle at Le Meridien. ok lah. it was great meeting up with them. then shopped a bit at CP and Warisan. Bought a clear folder and double sided tape for my postcards project. Also bought a pair of new shoes for working. Then went to 1B for more shopping. Bought 4 new tops and a pair of pants. I like retail therapy.
Sigh oncall again tmr.
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment