Bad: Had to go to KL for work
Good: Can go to KL
Bad: Flight delayed from 11.45am to 2.30pm
Good: Left for KL anyways
Bad: Jam was bad when we arrived KL
Good: Jam cleared once I was done with work
Bad: Had to take a cab to hotel
Good: Ambulance man gave me a lift to hotel
Bad: Ambulance low on fuel
Good: Managed to find a petrol station before ambulance ran out of fuel
Bad: Checked in late to hotel
Good: They still had my room and the room that I wanted
Bad: Damn tired
Good: Had Japanese food for dinner at Sushi Zanmai *yummms*
Bad: SALES!!!
Good: SALES!!!
Bad: Only could stay for a night, MAS no more flights back and hotel fully booked
Good: errm... I save money on hotel bill?
Bad: Saw Mr BF for 3 hours
Good: Get to spend good quality time with him and I really appreciated it = Happy happy me
Bad: Flight was packed with kids because of the school holiday season
Good: MAS served Haagen Dasz ice cream on board koz it was school holiday season
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment