Woke up this morning with my body aching. Had expected it. My left hip was aching more than I expected. Gosh I sound old. It'll be worse when I'm an old lady in my 60's or 70's (if I live that long) with osteoporosis and arthritis of my hip joint. Gawd I'll dread that day. Must start taking calcium supplements!
Spent the most of the day lazing on the couch resting and watching CSI. Then hang out wt Ange at Citymall's Starbucks. It was nice catching up and talking just like the good old days when we used to "burn" the phonelines, spending hours and hours on the phone. Checked out the YFitness booth. They were doing a members recruiting drive. Very very interesting. Tempted to join. Wanna keep in shape.
Met up with Azline at Little Italy after that. It has been AGES since I last met her that I can't even remember when was the last time we met. It rained very heavily on the way home that I got drenched when I got out of Ange's car. Took a nice warm bath and going to crawl under my comfy sheets after this.
July will be hectic for me. Having a meeting tomorrow morning at 8.30am, so I have to leave KK by 6am. Will be going to Kuching this Friday for the Rainforest Festival. Then attending a Leprosy course from 16-17th at Tang Dynasty. Organising a medical camp at Samparita on 21st-22nd weekend. And then there's the Thalassaemia course on 25-26th. Aiyaiyai...
Sunday, July 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment