Random stuff (because I'm lazy and tired)
- The first thing we did was shop, much to the guys' horror! I quote Matt, "KK don't sell shoes kah?".
- Ate Sarawak laksa everyday we were there.
- Kuching is very CLEAN! (unlike KK). Spot only one spot of spit the whole time we were there (I know it's gross but I hate spit), and saw spit spit spit everywhere the moment I stepped out of KKIA Terminal 2.
- No issue of illegal immigrants as huge as the one in Sabah there.
- I miss the sound of hearing Bahasa Melayu Sarawak
- Walk almost everywhere we went (which fulfil my exercise requirement for the month LOL! *j/k*)
- Kuching is so damn flat with many winding rivers.
- Had fun during the Rainforest World Music Festival, altho I don't think world music is my kinda thing. I liked the Black Umfolosi from Zimbabwe tho. They taught us to do the "war dance" during the work shop. I think I like that group mainly because of the harmony is vocals.
No comments:
Post a Comment