- Last weekend was the first weekend I didn't go back to KK since I started work in KM
- Gave a talk on HIV/AIDS to about 100 form 5 and form 6 students in Kudat. It was fun and I like interacting wt kids
- Spent the night in Kudat at Kudat Golf & Marina Resort. Went to the gym to work out on Saturday and swam 1000m on Sunday morning. I'm so proud of myself
- Was supposed to go to Sandakan for a Public Health Colloqium but decided against it koz there were so many problems going on around it. Spent the days that I was supposed to be away doing work and I'm glad.
- Got a cold since Wednesday and now a sore throat. Hate Piriton koz it makes me SO sleepy. Actifed is much better (in the absence of Clarinase, of koz)
- Went for the 7km Charity Sunset Run at Sutera Harbour today. I walked instead because my left hip joint and right ankle were hurting. Anyways I don't like running because it makes me tired faster. I managed to finish 7km within 77 minutes. Don't know exactly how long I took but prolly less than an hour.
- Aching all over now, which is in a way nice. Shall take one Celebrex before I sleep later.
Saturday, July 7, 2007
Random
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment