Saturday, August 4, 2007

Money money money...MO-Ney! Bye bye bye

It has been work work and thinking about all the money I earned in July that was gone even before August started. Ever since I started working in KM, I dont seem to be able to save money. I guess it's mainly because I don't do calls nowadays and I'm paying RM800 a month for my car, roughly about RM 200 on petrol, plus all the other expenses in KM including rent, electricity and water bill and dinner (we eat out almost everyday in KM because of the erratic water supply and the unpredictable work hours of my housemates). On top of that, I recently joined a gym which killed RM 1488 (a year) out of me. Going to KL at the end of this month to see Mr. BF because it has been ages (roughly about 5 months since I last saw him), which means about RM 1000 on the hotel bill, not including other expenses for transportation, food and shopping. Right after my KL trip, will be going to Hong Kong, of which plane tickets and hotel bill are already paid for. Will try not to shop much in HK *crosses fingers and hope that I have the will* AND then will be going to KL again during the TYT bday weekend for KW's wedding dinner. Gosh. I can already say bye bye to my August salary. I really hope our beloved PM would award us a month (or 2 months! HAH wishful thinking) bonus.

No comments: