Saturday, August 25, 2007

KK Jazz Festival

Wow I can't believe I didn't blog about this event! I guess I was kinda tired then. I was at HL for the Medical Condition in Pregnancy seminar organised by UMS the whole day. Rushed home, drove to the city, ran some errands and off to Jesselton Point where the event was held at the pier. Enjoyed this much more than the Rainforest World Music Festival. Its a really nice and easy listening kinda music especially when listening to it live. The event was like a mini gathering too. Everywhere I turned, I saw Convent (SFC) girls, from seniors to juniors. The even started out kinda slow but as the night grew, the music was more upbeat and interesting and spent the rest of the night on my feet dancing. Had so much fun, but at the end of the night, my feet were aching that I curse myself for parking my car near Tong Hing (tu lah so kiasu, kononnya wanna beat the jam when the concert ends). But it's okay. I had fun :)

No comments: