Freak out! It's confirmed. Will be starting a new life as a Paedi_atric MO in Hosp. L-kas on the 16th of December 2007. My life will be totally changed from what it is now. No more waking up at (latest) 7.20am. No more asking my JM to punch my card for me. No more leaving work early. No more "I'm the boss". No more weekends off. No more watching Astro lazily after work. No more taking days off for a holiday escapades.
Will be expecting to work with a bunch of obsessives and compulsives. Washing hands every 3 minutes. Handling minute human beings. Stress from a hebat boss. Please give me (occasional holidays, and ) the strength to endure this. I'm so totally not prepared for this.
P/s: If you don't hear from me from the above stated date, please check if I'm still live or have mutated into a zombie.
Sunday, August 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment