Monday, March 17, 2008
Bad Monday
Started off my day pretty well. I was in an unusually cheerful mood when I went to work. Maybe its because I managed to get a nice parking spot near the lobby. Work was pretty busy but managable and at the end of the day I was looking forward to going to the gym. It has been a very long time since I last went for BodyJam class. I was supposed to go to last Friday's class but, unfortunately, it was cancelled due to a blackout. And as I was driving back, I knocked into the back of a Kancil at the round about near Yayasan Sabah. The first time that came to my mind was "crap!". Sigh. After 1 year 5 months and 18 days, my poor darling Myvi met its first accident, damn it. I'm so pissed at myself for being so careless and unaware of the car in front as it seemed like it was going forward but braked at the last minute. Sheesh. Anyways, managed to strike a deal with the guy and I will be footing the bill to "ketuk" the dent out of his car. I hope it isn't too expensive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ouch. poor myvi :(
Post a Comment