Sunday, March 2, 2008

Weekend

Had lunch at Old Town this afternoon wt S, C and C's friend (sorry dude I forgot your name). I thought I would not eat here again after a bad experience the last time. They were TOO SLOW! Anyways, it wasnt that bad this time, although my Chicken Rendang Rice still came late, but at least the drinks came early. My food was pretty nice, so I guess that sorta compensated. Whatever. Wanted to play some board games at the cafe at Citymall but it was closed, so we decided to play Pictionary at S's house. Had lotsa fun.

Watched Oprah at the telly just now. It has been a while. Her guest celebrity this time was Celine Dion. Was never a fan of hers but I love the song "Because you love me". I don't know why but I almost always cry when I watch Oprah, whether its something sad or happy.

No comments: