Wasn't in a very good mood when I woke up. No big surprise considering what happened yesterday. I was also really tired as I stayed up late to prepare for my presentation today. Work was busy busy. Had 2 new patients and so many things to do. Not to mention other patients to review in other departments. And on top of that I had to uruskan the problem of the other car. I'm so glad that my dad was able and willing to help me out. Heck, I didn't had lunch nor did I had the time to pee until I went home feeling hypoglycaemic and with a full bladder (prolly no less than a pint of pee). As for my presentation, I totally screwed it. My mind was on the accident and the cars. My poor Myvi's engine hood is dented and can't close properly. Not mention that I found out from my dad that I have to pay bloody RM700 for the other car. Kureng asem. Silakak. @#$&*%. And that's not including fixing my own poor car :(
Hopefully tomorrow would be a good day. I'm oncall tmr.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
*hugs* :D chin up dear, tomorrow will be a better day :)
Post a Comment