Sunday, March 2, 2008

February 29th

I haven't been to gym religiously the past 2 weeks simply because I have been busy with work. Altho my calls are once in 3 days, its been pretty tiring. So I'm glad I'm having some time off from my calls. Wanted to go to gym on Friday but I had a dinner at STAR. It was a nice sit-down BBQ poolside dinner in celebration of my big boss' "13th birthday" and to celebrate my seniors' passing their exams. How cool was that? The food was alright. Love the grilled lamb, although I wouldn't say the same for the tiger prawn or the lobster. It was a nice night out with the big boss, smaller bosses, and my other colleagues. We managed to finish 2 bottles of Black Label between the 10 of us. Crazy huh? Was pretty high by the time dinner was over. Then we proceed to Blue Note. I was sober enough to notice that my group were the most hyped and the only group that were dancing, and dancing like monkeys pulak tu. Hahaha. Left about 1am-ish and I'm so glad to reach home safely because I honestly can't recall which route I took to drive back home. I must have a designated driver the next time.

Anyways, manage to go for 2 classes yesterday. Fusion belly dance was..erm ok lah. Honesly, I thought that the class was "polluting" the beauty of belly dancing. On top of that, I feel the intructors (there were 3!!) weren't very good. Fitball was good, as usual. Jason never fail to torture me and the rest of the class. Somebody even mentioned he was sadistic Hahahaha... Anyways I'm really glad I signed up for gym because, up to this date, I have already lost 5-6 kgs and now weighing 48-49kg YAY! I'm so happy I can now fit into my old clothes :)

No comments: