Sunday, May 20, 2007

Dead tired weekend

Friday was nuts. Drove to KM at 6am. Arrived about 8am. Saw 30+ patients. Morning sessions only finished at 1.30pm! Rested for about 40 minutes and I was back to work again. Afternoon was much better- not as many patients. Then I drove back to KK that same evening. I was so dead tired.

Nora woke me up on Saturday morning for our swim session. Did 1500m this weekend with stops every 500m. I'm quite proud of myself. I could have did more laps but I wanted to chill out for a bit. Rested in the afternoon. Went for AstraZaneca's asthma dinner talk at Sutera Habour. Very informative. Dinner was good. There goes my diet. All the swimming down to drain (i think). Went for karaoke at KBOX after dinner. Had plenty of fun singing until my vocal cords got sore. My fave was Mencintaimu, Zombie,Superwoman. Got back around 3am. I was dead tired

Woke up at 11am and went for branch at Damai with Candice. Ate mee suah *yumm*. Then went to Warisan jalan-jalan. Damn. I bought a pair of pink heels from Carlo Rino. I'm so damn weak. But then again my working shoes is falling apart (this is me trying to justify my splurge). Watched Next after that. Nice show but I hate the ending. Felt cheated. Headed to YoYo and had tuna cheese toast *yummm* and my usual jasmine tea with coconut cubes *yummm* Despite the late tea, I managed to eat dinner, which some how or rather made me a bit guilty. Watched 2 episodes of CSI (love them).

Tomorrow I have to wake up at 5.30am to drive back to KM. Damn. Hope this week won't be as busy as last week.

2 comments:

David Lim said...

still going for karaoke! nice... i miss the times our gang went for karaoke during upm days!

Yuri said...

yeah i still do. i miss them too. kaki redbox hahaha...