Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Kotobian Tadau Tagazo do Kaamatan

or just simply Happy Harvest Festival. A year ago, I remember waiting for Serena to finish ward rounds in Female Medical Ward Unit 1 after I had finished my rounds in the Paeds ward. I remember that she had to do the rounds herself because the infamous JK did not show up for work. I remember going to KDCA around noon, tengok tengok the traditional houses, the food stalls there. I remember attempting to enter the hall where the Unduk Ngadau competition was being held but failed because it was damn full. I also remember that it was raining/drizzling towards the end of our trip there. I remember going to Yoyo for a late lunch and I had toast.

This year I decided that I had enough of going to crowded places. Accompanied Serena for her diving course. Finally got to "officiate" my brand new wetsuit and mask. It was nice as it was rather like a refresher/revision course for me. Didn't see much although I did spot a nice purple nudibranch and Daniel pointed out a pipefish to us and there were plenty of coral fishes (haven't learnt their names as yet) swimming around me which was really kewl. Serena had some problems with bouyancy and equalising (which I had too when I first learnt diving) and I think she felt demotivated about taking the diving lisence. Sigh, I hope she'd be alright and would be up for tomorrow's class.

No comments: