Friday, May 25, 2007

Show me the MO-NEHhhhh

Yay I'm so glad that Jordin won Americal Idol instead of Blake. Just love her vocals especially when she sang Fighter. Of course I'd rather have Melinda as the winner but she got eliminated at the 11th hour, so what to do..? She'd definately have a great record deal for sure.

Had another busy week and this morning I was in an irritated-don't-mess-with-me mood. Sigh. PMS I guess. Honestly I don't miss it when I was on the pill. Tired with work but I really can't complain (and compare) especially when 2 of my housemates work in one of the most busiest district hospital in Sabah.

Will be flying to Tawau tomorrow morning with the gang for Kamil's wedding. Not that keen actually but got dragged in by Sutz. It only means more $$ going out.

On a (slightly) happier note, we have a pay rise. (Only) 15% for my grade. I wish it was more. Actually realised that stuffs are getting more expensive these days and I don't think the pay rise would make much of the difference. At times I feel so frustrated koz even though I'm not broke, I feel broke (does that makes sense?).

No comments: