This dream happened about 3 weeks ago on my first night at the BTN camp at Kundasang:
"I dream that one hemisphere (half) of my brain was being eaten by maggots. I was still alive and conscious. Part of my skull was soft and it finally crumbled and I (somehow I was having a sorta out of body experience) could see inside it. There was a void where my brain was suppose to be - meaning that part that was eaten is empty. There was a hell lot of maggots around what was formerly my brain. And I could see nasi briyani (?) inside my skull. I was suppose to go for an op, prolly debridement, under the neurosurgery team to remove all the necrotic tissues."
My friends thought I sounded like a schizophrenia patient after I told them about that dream.
This dream happened prolly around last week:
"I was in some kinda nice restaurant. I saw you with your sister. I approached you. But you didn't seemed too happy to see me. Prolly just neutral"
Can't remember what happened after that. Felt a bit sad when I woke up.
Sunday, May 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment