Saturday, May 12, 2007

Work, heat and exercise

What a week! After a 3-week of absence, I was swamped with work. I usually see about 20-30 patients a day. But this week, I saw not less than 40 patients. I was so busy and tired. Then I got an invitation to go for a course for HIV counselling in Beringis. Kinda interesting. The thing is, it is a 4-day course which means another 4 days away from work and that'll translate to more work waiting for me when I get back. Sigh. I think I'm turning to become a workaholic.

Another thing that was irritating me this week was the heat. It's so unbearable!!! I'm so jealous with Judy everytime I enter her room coz her room is soooooooooo cooling from her aircon. It just makes me wanna install one or buy an air cooler. Well, I just might. Mr bf has been telling me to get one but I don't know where to find an air cooler here in KK. And my hair is at that stage where is too short to tie but too long that it get kinda irritating and hot. I need a hair cut. But then again, I wanna grow my hair longer. Argh.

Need to exercise too. The scales don't show that I have put on weight but I can feel it in my abdomen and thighs. Today I found more stretch marks on my thighs. I'm so sad. Then Nora called me this evening ajaking me for swimming tomorrow. Yay. I'm glad I have a exercise buddy now to motivate me to exercise. Sometimes I feel kinda depressed with my weight.

No comments: